My experiences writing, directing and producing Christian musicals for kids through adults.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

And the Murderer is . . . .!

We're still settling down after watching Randy's preview performance of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. It was fabulous watching Randy act in a full play. He did a great job, although he says he dropped two lines. Hey, it was only the preview and he'd had such a long, busy work day. I've been running lines with him and I didn't notice it.

Tomorrow is opening night. That should be very good.

The show was great. It has mysterious and puzzling parts, comic bits, action, suspicion, and builds to an intense ending. I wish I could write more about it, but it is a mystery and it would spoil the fun if I divulged anything I shouldn't.

If you live in Western Washington, do come. Go to www.DriftwoodPlayers.com to enquire about tickets. The show runs June 11 to 27.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to say that this show is great for all ages. I'm just 15 and loved it! Bring your kids! Your friends! Your enemies! They'll all love it!
    -Maggie (it says anonymous because I'm to lazy to sign in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break a leg, Randy!!! wish I could be there to see it.
    Your dreaded mother-in-law

    ReplyDelete