My experiences writing, directing and producing Christian musicals for kids through adults.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How geeky can I get?

Here's how geeky: I have the bridge of the Enterprise in my carport!

I finished building 3 consoles today: one for Uhura, one for Spock and Tiffinee to share, and one for Sulu and Chekov.

These are not the chairs we will be using for the show; they're just place-holders for me. And there's obviously more space on stage than in my carport, so there will be more space between the pieces. A friend is going to build the base and frame for the command chair (currently sitting on a wooden block) and of course it all needs to be painted.

Still, I have my major bit of carpentry work out of the way.


2 comments:

  1. I love being a geek! _\V/ All your set are belong to me. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D This is awesome! TREKKIES UNITE!!!

    ReplyDelete